Petroteach

Michael Denner mdenner at STETSON.EDU
Wed Sep 29 13:18:01 UTC 2004

Dear Colleagues!

Anyone with any experience dealing with Petroteach, an outfit that bills
itself as "a not-for-profit program that has been placing
native-speakers of English in St. Petersburg classrooms since 1993"?
(www.petroteach.com)

I don't recall this program being discussed in the past. One of my
students is interested. Any other options for teaching English in Russia
that you can offer? I know it's a relatively easy thing to arrange
independently in situ, but I recommended that, since she's US based, she
work with an organization.

Thanks in advance.

mad

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()