Fwd: Information for a possible membership.

Jolanta Davis jmdavis at FAS.HARVARD.EDU
Wed Sep 29 20:03:15 UTC 2004

Dear SEELANGers,

Yet again, when in doubt, ask it on SEELANGS. I hope there are some K-12
teachers here that would like to network with Shane Ennest. Please respond
directly to: sennest at nlsd.ab.ca.

thank you
Jolanta