accommodations in Brno?

E R Langer erlanger at IX.NETCOM.COM
Tue Aug 2 14:06:59 UTC 2005

Dear Seelangs List,

A former student of mine is seeking a place to live in Brno beginning in the latter part of August and through December or possibly January. She is a graduate student in music and will be working in the archives.

If anyone can make any recommendations, please reply offlist directly to me, and I will forward the e-mail to her.

Thank you in advance,

Ellen Langer
UC Berkeley