First names of Borras, Pulkina, etc.?

Christopher Becker beckerc at UMICH.EDU
Mon Aug 22 05:38:02 UTC 2005

Can anyone help with the first names of the following 5 linguists who have
written grammars on the Russian language?

I.M. Pulkina and E. Zakhava-Nekrasova: Russian: A Practical Grammar with
Exercises.

F.M. Borras and R. F. Christian: Russian Syntax.

D.E. Rozental': Spravochnik po pravopisaniyu i literaturnoi pravke.

I'd be grateful for any definite information. Thanks!

Christopher Becker