SEELANGS Digest - 27 Aug 2005 to 28 Aug 2005 (#2005-239)

Marina Aptekman maptekman at GMAIL.COM
Tue Aug 30 01:57:08 UTC 2005

 I am looking for a good and preferably not expensive editor/proofreader for
a 35-page article I am submitting to "Russian Review"( In English). A
professional editor will be great but I think that a graduate student with a
good English proficiency and feel of style in English and probably Russian (
there are a few poetic translations in the article) will work too. Let me
know if you know anyone who is interested, please.
 Thank you
 Marina Aptekman
Wheaton College