Russian Studies and Research Projects in Tver, Russia

Delta Intercontact infodelta at TVCOM.RU
Wed Aug 31 15:26:42 UTC 2005

Dear SEELANGers,

I hope this information might be useful for your students, colleagues or anybody interested in studying, travelling or living in Russia. I will be grateful to you if you could share it with those interested.

Language Center Delta Intercontact in Tver, Russia, announces the beginning of enrollment for the Winter Program of Russian Language and Culture, as well as ongoing registration for the Year-Round Individual Courses and Research Projects.

The Winter Program will run from January 3 through February 26, 2006. Students may choose to attend the entire program or come for as little as two weeks.  We welcome participants at all language levels and from all educational and professional backgrounds.

The Winter Program combines four hours of Russian language instruction daily with regular afternoon sessions on Russian history, literature, and area studies. Homestays and an extensive cultural and excursion program round out the immersion experience.

We are willing to tailor our program to your specific needs and requirements. Delta Intercontact employs a team of experienced instructors and professors who are experts in teaching Russian as a foreign language at all levels. Our friendly support staff will make your stay in Russia as comfortable and enjoyable as possible.

Upon completion of the program all students will receive our certificates. However, students may choose to request a diploma signed, sealed and sent to their University by the Tver State University. This will allow them to receive credits at their home Universities.

The Individual Courses run all year round. You can choose to come study for only two academic hours a week or for as many as 40 academic hours weekly of intensive course. We are very flexible in arranging each program.

Apart from Russian classes we organize internships and individual research projects supervised by our professors.

References are available upon request.

Please contact me at office at delta-ic.net if you have any questions.

I would be happy to send you more information and correspond with you further about any of our programs. You may also wish to explore our web site at www.delta-ic.net.

Thank you for your time and attention,