A. N. Ostrovsky in translation - anothe title - Mudrets

Lily Alexander lily.alexander at UTORONTO.CA
Tue Dec 6 11:11:22 UTC 2005

Dear Colleagues,

I know that there are several translations for the title Na vsyakogo
mudretsa dovol'no prostoty.
Please share your ideas on the best possible translation of this
Ostrovsky's title.

Thank you.

Lily Alexander