Folklorica

nataliek at UALBERTA.CA nataliek at UALBERTA.CA
Tue Dec 6 16:43:11 UTC 2005

Quoting "J. Rouhier-Willoughby" <jrouhie at POP.UKY.EDU>:

> The peer-reviewed journal of the Slavic and East European Folklore
> Association, Folklorica, is soliciting papers on topics related to
> all aspects of Slavic and East European (including the Baltics,
> Albania, Romania, Hungary) folklore. If you are interested in
> submitting an article, review or report on folklore research, contact
> the editor, Faith Wigzell at f.wigzell at ssees.ucl.ac.uk. Former
> editions of the journal and guidelines for contributors may be found
> on the SEEFA site: http://www.arts.ualberta.ca/SEEFA/
> --
> Jeanmarie Rouhier-Willoughby        Associate Professor
> Russian and Eastern Studies and Linguistics     1055 Patterson Office
> Tower    University of Kentucky          Lexington, KY 40506-0027
> Office: (859) 257-1756
> Fax: (859) 257-3743
> Russian and Eastern Studies: (859) 257-3761
> jrouhie at uky.edu     http://www.uky.edu/~jrouhie/

Have you posted this and the call for papers to H-RUSSIA?  If not, let me know
and I will.  It would be better if it came from you, but, in a pinch ...

Natalie Kononenko
Kule Chair of Ukrainian Ethnography
University of Alberta
Modern Languages and Cultural Studies