Akhmatova speech

jenday at BARD.EDU jenday at BARD.EDU
Sat Dec 10 15:31:58 UTC 2005

Dear Seelangers,

Does anyone happen to know where I might find a complete recording of
Akhmatova's address to the women of Leningrad in 1941? Or, for that matter,
complete text versions of the speech in Russian and/or English?

I am also curious to know if there exists any sort of database with audio
recordings of "famous Russian speeches"?

Thanks for any ideas you may have! Please reply off list.
Jennifer Day