Correction re: Book and new listserv on Russian/Soviet rock

David Powelstock pstock at BRANDEIS.EDU
Wed Dec 14 15:58:20 UTC 2005

I must say, though, that I find the idea of a sock band intriguing. Très
avant-garde: "Hellooooooo, SEELANGS. My name is Kukla. That's Fran on drums,
and Olly on bass." (Or, for those up on their late-20th-c. pop music, Meat
Puppets > Feet Puppets.)

Happy holiday cheer to all,
David Powelstock