Fw: Intercultural Communication

Sandor Foldvari armastus at FREEMAIL.HU
Thu Dec 15 15:36:26 UTC 2005

As a member of The Nordic Network for Intercultural Communication,
I warmly reccomend you the following circular

 Dear receiver ,

> Below an information email of application for the  Masters Degree in
> Intercultural Communication. Will you please forward it to your
> University's email lists and other possible channels.
>
> I thank you most warm-heartedly in advance
>
> Kindest regards,
>
> Pipsa Purhonen
>

> INTERCULTURAL COMMUNICATION INVITES APPLICATIONS FOR
MASTERS DEGREE

> Masters Degree in Intercultural Communication is a two-year
> interdisciplinary course of study designed to enhance the
professional
> communication competence of students preparing for careers which
> involve significant intercultural contact. The studies encompass
> 80-120 ECTS credits depending on the student's previous studies.
> Students need to complete an internship of 2-3 months and a
Masters
> Thesis for their degree. In addition to courses on Intercultural
> Communication and Intercultural Competence, students may focus on
> issues related to intercultural and international relations,
> intercultural education and training, communication, language and
> semiotics, multiculturalism in organisations and society, and area
> studies.
>
> Successful applicants should hold a Bachelors Degree or equivalent in
> a relevant field and a proven intercultural orientation demonstrated
> e.g. through previous studies, work experience, voluntary work,
other
> relevant life experiences. Relevant study backgrounds for applicants
> include degrees in the field of Humanities, Education, Social Sciences
> and Business Studies. Previous studies in Communication subjects
are
> an asset. The language of instruction is English, therefore a good
> command of English is required (TOEFL +550 paper/+213 computer-
based
> or IELTS 6.0 or above).
>
> A limited number of students will also be accepted to participate in
> Eurocampus - an international study period organised annually in
> cooperation with European partner universities within the
> EMICC-network. Eurocampus 2006 takes place in the autumn
semester and
http://www.jyu.fi/viesti/en/emicc_info.php
>  In applying for the Masters Degree in Intercultural Communication,
> applicants should indicate whether they also wish to participate in
> the Eurocampus.
>
> The deadline for applications is 31st January 2006. For further
> information and the application, please see the Department of
> Communication webpage at: http://www.jyu.fi/viesti/en/ic_info.php

> Pipsa Purhonen
> Coordinator, MA
> Intercultural Communication
>
> University of Jyväskylä
> Department of Communication
> P.O.Box 35 (TOB)
> FIN-40014 University of Jyväskylä
> Finland
>
> tel. + 358 14 260 1513
> fax. +358 14 260 1541

> Pipsa Purhonen
> Coordinator, MA
> Intercultural Communication
>
> University of Jyväskylä
> Department of Communication
> P.O.Box 35 (TOB)
> FIN-40014 University of Jyväskylä
> Finland
>
> tel. + 358 14 260 1513
> fax. +358 14 260 1541

KÉREM, N E LEGYEN BENNE LEVÉLSZÖVEGEM A VÁLASZBAN!!
Please, do NOT include my letter into the replay text!! Thanks!!
Sandor Foldvari research fellow; cell-phone +36-30-4332353
University of Debrecen, Hungary, 4010 Debrecen, P.O.Box 51.