LLT V9N1 now available

Pamela DaGrossa llt at HAWAII.EDU
Tue Jan 4 00:56:15 UTC 2005

We are happy to announce that Volume 9, Number 1 of Language Learning &
Technology is now available at http://llt.msu.edu. This is a special
Issue on "technology and young learners" and was guest edited by
Michele Knobel and Colin Lankshear. The contents are listed below.

Please visit the LLT Web site and be sure to enter your free
subscription if you have not already done so. Also, we welcome your
contributions for future issues. Check our guidelines for submission at
http://llt.msu.edu/contrib.html.

Sincerely,

Dorothy Chun and Irene Thompson, Editors
Language Learning & Technology (http://llt.msu.edu)

***Feature Articles***
Child-to-Child Interaction and Corrective Feedback in a Computer
Mediated L2 Class by Frank Morris, University of Miami

Triadic Scaffolds: Tools for Teaching English Language Learners with
Computers by Carla Meskill, State University of New York at Albany

The Design of Effective ICT-Supported Learning Activities: Exemplary
Models, Changing Requirements, and New Possibilities by Cameron
Richards, University of Western Australia

Commentary: You're Not Studying, You're Just... by Ravi Purushotma,
Massachusetts Institute of Technology

***Columns***
On the Net: Let's Go to the Zoo! Sites for Young Language Learners by
Jean W. LeLoup & Robert Ponterio

Emerging Technologies: Messaging, Gaming, Peer-to-Peer Sharing:
Language Learning Strategies & Tools for the Millennial Generation by
Bob Godwin-Jones

***Reviews***
Edited by Rafael Salaberry

Internet for English Teaching by Mark Warschauer, Heidi Shetzer, &
Christine Meloni
Reviewed by Shaofeng Li

Technology and Teaching English Language Learners by Mary Ellen
Butler-Pascoe & Karin M. Wiburg
Reviewed by Kaley Bierman

***Call for Papers***
Theme: Technology and Listening Comprehension