Video of Russian Easter

Jack Kollmann jack.kollmann at STANFORD.EDU
Tue Jan 4 20:02:24 UTC 2005

         A few suggestions:
         "Chants of Orthodox Easter," Capella Choir of St. Petersburg, 45
min.; distributed by American Home Treasures; ISBN 0-7792-5082-6 (DVD), and
ISBN 0-7792-5082-9 (cassette).
         "The Great Consecration of Christ the Savior Cathedral, August 19,
2000," 2 cassettes, about 3 hours (= the live TV broadcast).  Not Easter
services, but perhaps useful, depending on your purposes.  I can't remember
where I got my copy -- maybe Kamkin, maybe SVS Press.
         Check SVS Press (St. Vladimir's Seminary Press) online catalog --
http://www.svspress.com/

Jack Kollmann