Who really said it? "Engineer of Human Souls"

Mark Nuckols nuckols at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Jan 4 20:24:22 UTC 2005

Dear Donals Loewen,

This isn't so timely, so I'm replying off-line. You may also be interested
in the novel of the same title (in English--the Czech title is actually
Příběh inženýra lidských duší, literally A tale of ...) by Josef
 kvorecký, Toronto: 68 Publishers, 1977. It's been translated into English
as well as reprinted in the Czech Republic in 1998.

Hope this info is of some use.

Best,

Mark Nuckols