ACTR Announces Major Fellowship Opportunity for Advanced-Level Speakers of Russian

Matthew Derrick matthewderrick at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Jan 10 06:56:44 UTC 2005

Dear Darya,
If I submit the online Flagship application by Wednesday, Jan. 12, will I
have time to schedule the required langugage exam and thereby be considered
for the fellowship?
Also, must all hardcopies be received by Jan. 18? Or can they arrive a
couple days later if I submit the online application on time?
Thanks,
Matthew Derrick