Tver' Intercontact Group, SmallTown/Rural Study Abroad, Internships

Renee Stillings | Alinga renee at ALINGA.COM
Tue Jan 18 07:08:02 UTC 2005

We have cooperated with Tver' Interncontact Group on programs, including
some internships in Tver and have been pleased with the results. The
administration at TIG is well-connected in the local private and public
sector and so can tap into some interesting internship opportunities. I
think our last intern in fact was even able to do a rotation of internships,
introducing her to both of these sectors in one experience. I think if a
student is interested in an internship in a smaller city in Russia, TIG is
definitely a good option to consider.

Renee Stillings
SRAS