Platonov on film

Chriwaha at AOL.COM Chriwaha at AOL.COM
Fri Jan 21 19:54:19 UTC 2005

Does anyone know where I can get my hands on a copy of Odinokii golos cheloveka, Sokurov's 1978/87 film adaptation of Reka Potudan'?  Or the recent Sem'ia Ivanova by Iurii Belen'kii (1999? for TV?)?  Or Larisa Shepit'ko's 1967 Rodina elektrichestva?  Or for that matter Aleksandr Petrov's animated version of Korova (1990?)?

I'm doing an undergrad(!) Platonov course this semester and
thought I'd try to shake things up with a little ekranizatsiia...

Thanks for any and all tips,
Chris Harwood