Reports on K-12 Russian study

joe phillips jozio at YAHOO.COM
Sat Jan 22 23:28:40 UTC 2005

I'm sorry that I don't have a better suggestion for
you, but I spoke with Richard Brecht in about
2000-2001 and he was working on what I think may have
been an update to the aforementioned work (memory may
not be serving me faithfully).  You may wish to
contact him.  I believe he is the Executive Director
of the Center for Advanced Study of Language at the
University of Maryland.

--- Rachel Taylor Stauffer
<art2t at CMS.MAIL.VIRGINIA.EDU> wrote:

> A simple question/request-anyone know of a more
> recent case study than Richard Brecht's 1995
> "Russian in the United States: A Case Study of
> America's Language Needs and Capabilities"?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Rachel Stauffer
> Ph.D student in Slavic Langs and Lits @ University
> of Virginia

>   options, and more.  Visit and bookmark the
> SEELANGS Web Interface at:
>
> http://seelangs.home.comcast.net/

=====
Peace be with you!