Survey Instruments

Director director at FSURUSSIANCLUB.ORG
Wed Jan 26 13:48:50 UTC 2005

I am a Ph.D. candidate at Florida State University. I have a particular
interest in less commonly taught foreign language policy and foreign
language program administration.  I would like to focus my thesis on
evaluating foreign language programs with study abroad components. I am
currently reviewing survey designs for this purpose but seem to be
having very little success.  Can anyone suggest or strongly recommend a
survey design they have utilized for this purpose?

Ms. Jennifer Scoggins
Ph.D. Candidate
International Development Education
Florida State University