Survey Designs w/Study Abroad Components

Josh Overcast josh_overcast at YAHOO.COM
Thu Jan 27 05:10:52 UTC 2005

Can those responding to Ms. Scoggins' inquiry do so onlist?  I would
very much like to hear what everyone has to say.

Thanks,

Josh Overcast
Language Teaching Specialization MA Program (brand new!)
University of Oregon

Date:    Wed, 26 Jan 2005 08:48:50 -0500
From:    Director <director at FSURUSSIANCLUB.ORG>
Subject: Survey Instruments

I am a Ph.D. candidate at Florida State University. I have a
particular
interest in less commonly taught foreign language policy and foreign
language program administration.  I would like to focus my thesis on
evaluating foreign language programs with study abroad components. I
am
currently reviewing survey designs for this purpose but seem to be
having very little success.  Can anyone suggest or strongly recommend
survey design they have utilized for this purpose?

Ms. Jennifer Scoggins
Ph.D. Candidate
International Development Education
Florida State University