Alexander Nevsky - text

Tim Beasley tabeasley at EARTHLINK.NET
Thu Jan 27 13:57:14 UTC 2005

Hi, Miriam.

If nobody can direct you to the libretto (I'm assuming it's Prokof'ev's
you're after) Sibley has the score in piano reduction with the text in
Russian and English.  Sibley is the Eastman music library.  M1533 .P964
op.78, 1949

Rhees can get things transferred from Sibley in a day or two (you can
request the transfer online or in person), or you can just go to Sibley
yourself.  Your Rochester library card works there.

Tim Beasley