ACTR Russian Essay Contest (2005)

Christopher Lemelin lemelinc at DICKINSON.EDU
Thu Jan 27 23:22:01 UTC 2005

Hi Pat!

I'm sending along registrations for our students at Dickinson.  There
are two "registrations" here, because some of these students are taking
class with my colleague, Elena Duzs.  I've separated her students from
mine.  I hope this is okay.

> REGISTRATION FORM FOR NATIONAL POST-SECONDARY RUSSIAN ESSAY CONTEST
>
> Name of Institution:  Dickinson College
> Name of Instructor:  Christopher W. Lemelin
> Address:  Department of Russian, Dickinson College, Box 1773,
> Carlisle, PA 17013
> E-Mail Address:  lemelinc at dickinson.edu
> Telephone:  717-245-1834
> Fax:   717-245-1456
> Name of Each Student Participating in Test, Category 1 or 2, and
> Level (according to guidelines listed above).

Charlie Blanchard—Category 1, level 3
Rosalie Gant—Category 1, level 3
Jennifer Mihok—Category 1, level 3

Nick Stebinger—Category 1, level 4

Alla Lipsky—Category 2, level 1

> REGISTRATION FORM FOR NATIONAL POST-SECONDARY RUSSIAN ESSAY CONTEST
>
> Name of Institution:  Dickinson College
> Name of Instructor:  Elena Duzs
> Address:  Department of Russian, Dickinson College, Box 1773,
> Carlisle, PA  17013
> E-Mail Address:  duzs at dickinson.edu
> Telephone:  717-245-1276
> Fax:  717-245-1456
> Name of Each Student Participating in Test, Category 1 or 2, and
> Level (according to guidelines listed above).

Peter Black—Category 1, Level 1
Megan Browndorf —Category 1, Level 1
Elizabeth Clark —Category 1, Level 1
Sharyn Foster —Category 1, Level 1
Nicole Harmsma —Category 1, Level 1
Ryan Kinsella —Category 1, Level 1
Erica Lally —Category 1, Level 1
Cara Roney —Category 1, Level 1
Sophia Torielli —Category 1, Level 1
Evan Sparling —Category 1, Level 1

Sara Conyngham —Category 1, Level 2

Samantha Derr—Category 1, Level 4
Suzanne Eshelman —Category 1, Level 4
Emily Kodama —Category 1, Level 4
Joseph Stains —Category 1, Level 4
Jenny Webb —Category 1, Level 4

By my count that's 21 students (!).   (If you get a different count let
me know.)  I don't believe I or Elena are members of ACTR, so that will
be 21 x $4.50 = $ 94.50.   I've been told that if I send in the check
request by noon tomorrow the check will be sent to you on Tuesday; I
hope that works for you.

If there are any questions, let me know.
Thanks again,

Christopher

Christopher W. Lemelin
Assistant Professor and Chair