CFP: NWSA Journal

Olga Mesropova olgames at IASTATE.EDU
Fri Jul 1 20:03:30 UTC 2005

Dear Colleagues,

I am posting this call on behalf of the NWSA Journal.  If you have any
questions, please feel free to contact Brenda Daly (bdaly at iastate.edu)
or me (olgames at iastate.edu) off-list.

Best regards,

Olga Mesropova

Olga Mesropova, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Russian
Director, Russian, East European, and Eurasian Studies
Associate Editor, NWSA Journal
Iowa State University

*****

The NWSA Journal, a peer-reviewed scholarly publication of the National
Women's Studies Association, is committed to providing a forum in which
the research of feminist scholars, established and new, results in
critical dialogue. We invite submission of articles in all areas related
to Women's Studies, with emphasis on diversity. Articles from all
disciplines are welcome; however, writers should keep in mind that the
NWSA Journal has a multi-disciplinary audience.  We will also consider
reports, book reviews, archives, and personal scholarship that engage in
a feminist perspective. Our current rate of acceptance is 5%.  We have a
rolling deadline and seek submissions on topics such as:

Feminist Pedagogy; Feminist theory and research methodologies, including
global feminism; Women and science; Women and religion, including
fundamentalism; Women, girls and education; Ecology, ecofeminism, health
and the environment; Feminist generations: the future of feminism, young
feminists, children; Post-colonial studies; Women and activism; Women
and the arts; Women writers: autobiographies and reflexive writings;
Race, class, sexualities, and gender intersections; Women and the media;
Women and disabilities; Women's history; Immigration

Send two double-spaced copies of your manuscript (20-30 pages), with
parenthetical notes and complete references page formatted according to
the Chicago Manual of Style.

Send to: Brenda Daly, Editor, NWSA Journal, 253 Ross Hall, Iowa State
University, Ames, IA 50011. bdaly at iastate.edu