Question regarding carrying laptop to Russia

Mr Joshua Wilson philosopherking1848 at YAHOO.COM
Sat Jul 2 19:36:10 UTC 2005

Since this seems to be of interest in general, here is
the reply I just sent to Brandon:

I've actually just updated a webpage based on my
experiances living in Russia with a laptop:

http://www.sras.org/news2.phtml?m=350&popup=1

I would not advise buying one here, as they cost just
as much as they would back in the States, and the one
you have will (so long as it was produced in the last
decade or so) work here in Russia.

JW