Russian language rules

Valery Belyanin vbelyanin at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jul 4 04:09:33 UTC 2005

I would guess that Russians will say most of the times (90%) NA Taivane,
though when referring to a specific circumstances they may say V Taivane
(esp. referring to it as a state, not just a beautiful island)
ex1. Ya rabotal NA Taivane
ex2. V Taivane pochti net bezraboticy
ex3. Ya byl na Taivane v proshlom godu, tam v Taivane ochen mnogo krasivyh
mest.

Valery Belyanin,
former professor of National Political University Chengchi (Taiwan, Taipei)
http://www.russianforyou.com