Robert A. Maguire

Cathy Popkin cp18 at COLUMBIA.EDU
Sun Jul 17 19:05:35 UTC 2005

It is, indeed.  I still can't quite assimilate the fact that he's not
sitting around somewhere being sardonic.  The spooky thing is that every
time I talk to his brother (which is often, in the course of making
arrangements), I do a double take, because he sounds exactly like Bob.

We're holding a memorial service on Sept. 15.  I'll post the details as
soon as the time is finalized.

Best,
Cathy Popkin

--On Saturday, July 09, 2005 2:19 PM -0700 Genevra Gerhart