recommended texts for second-year Russian courses... follow-up

Michael Denner mdenner at STETSON.EDU
Tue Jul 19 18:20:04 UTC 2005

Colleagues!

Since I've gotten a couple of dozen requests to share any information I
receive about second-year texts, I'll post the results to the listserve
in a week or two. Though I've had plenty of requests to share the
results of my query, I've had very few (3!) responses with
recommendations. It seems I'm not alone in my dissatisfaction with
currently available post-elementary textbooks...

Best,

mad

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()
Dr. Michael A. Denner