Belarusian (was: Beylorussian) dictionary

Kern Lunde kdlunde62 at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Jul 22 16:25:05 UTC 2005

All,
  I was able to find a 3-volume Belarusian-Russian dictionary on Libex.ru;
price was 2000 rubles.  To order, you do need to create an account.  Libex
is basically Russia's version of amazon.com for books.  I bought this
dictionary from langbook; after I paid, I had the books in about 2 weeks.
With your account, you are able to track your shipment and correspond with
the seller.

Regards,
Kern Lunde