ACTFL Telephone Interviews

Jenny Enrico jenrico at ACTFL.ORG
Fri Jul 29 20:47:07 UTC 2005

In August ACTFL is conducting a workshop to train close to 15 oral
proficiency testers in ten less commonly spoken languages. During this
workshop we need to find Arabic, Egyptian Arabic, Moroccan Arabic,
Sudanese Arabic, Urdu, Dari, Somali, Slovak, and Swahili language learners
who would be interested in being interviewed over the phone. The interview
is a conversation in the specific language, lasts about 30 minutes, and
all interviewees are paid $25.00 for each interview.

To interview over the phone on Friday, August 5th and Saturday August 6th,
we need language learners in these less commonly spoken languages.

Please pass this on to anyone you know that might be interested.
Interested individuals should contact me ASAP. When you contact me please
send me your mailing address (for payment purposes), telephone number you
will be conducting the interview from (must be a landline), and the
language you are interested in doing the interview in.

Participants must be in the United States!

Thanks,

Jenny Enrico
jenrico at actfl.org
Administrative Assistant
American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages
6 Executive Plaza
Yonkers, NY 10701-6801