[SEELANGS] Reliable Scholarly Russian Book  Store

Mr. Mykhaylo Biyata info at ECHOEE.COM
Sat Jul 30 08:53:12 UTC 2005

Dear Richard,

We will be glad to help you.

Some of our books but not all at - http://www.echoee.com/books_eng.html

Please let us know if we need to provide you with the quatation for the
books of your interest.

Best regards,

Mikhail Biyata
director
ECHO Eastern Europ
International Centre for Slavic Languages Studies

+38 044 585 09 67
www.echoee.com