Film distributors

Benjamin Rifkin brifkin at WISC.EDU
Sun Jun 5 22:25:50 UTC 2005

Dear SEELANGers:

I am looking for a distributor or distributors to purchase the following
Russian films on DVD (preferably) or VHS, with English subtitles.  I haven¹t
found them in the usual places, and was wondering if any of you could
suggest reliable vendors who do carry these films:

Brat 2
Vor (Chukhrai)
Chapayev
Chuchelo
Damskii portnoi
Rebro Adama
Obetovannye nebesa
12 stul¹ev

Thank you for your help.

Sincerely,

Ben Rifkin

*************
Benjamin Rifkin
University of Wisconsin-Madison

Professor and Chair, Slavic Dept.
1432 Van Hise, 1220 Linden Dr.
Madison, WI 53706 USA
(608) 262-1623; Fax (608) 265-2814
http://polyglot.lss.wisc.edu/slavic

Director, Title VI Center for Russia, E. Europe & Central Asia (CREECA)
210 Ingraham Hall, 1550 Observatory Dr.
Madison, WI 53706 USA
(608) 262-3379; Fax (608) 890-0267
http://www.wisc.edu/creeca