Beylorussian dictionary

Ernest Sjogren esjogren at NC.RR.COM
Mon Jun 6 23:58:14 UTC 2005

> Where may I purchase a Beylorussian-Russian dictionary?

There are some Byelorussian-Russian dictionaries listed at these sites; perhaps
you can find what you're looking for among them.

http://www.findbook.ru/search/d1

http://www.biblio-globus.us/default.aspx

In either instance, type in your search criteria/criterion and leftclick on the
Go or 'Poisk' button.  The first site will search several online
Russian-language bookstores; the second, which is not searched from the first
site, also has Byelorussian-Russian dictionaries listed.

Please note that I have not dealt with all of the firms that can be accessed
through the links above and so do not recommend them, although the ones that I
have done business with were usually quite satisfactory.  In the case of the
latter link you should ask how your order will be packed, to ensure that it
will be adequate packed; my order came halfway around the world wrapped only in
a thin, unpadded plastic sheet.

Ernie Sjogren

Where may I purchase a Beylorussian-Russian dictionary?

Thanks,
Richard