khmyr'

Aizhan Mukanbetkalieva aizhanm at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Jun 15 19:02:30 UTC 2005

It's a sloppy person with morose look: I couldn't find a one-word expression
in English, although there must be one. Hooligans hanging out in subway
stations near Times Square could be called "khmyri". To me, it's usually
people who are up to no good, but then maybe it's just the look
:-).

Aizhan Mukanbetkalieva