Russian font problem -- followup

Benjamin Sher sher07 at MINDSPRING.COM
Fri Jun 17 08:58:57 UTC 2005

Dear friends:

My thanks to Tom Dolack, Paul Gallagher and everyone
else who wrote in.

The accent issue has now been resolved. Thank to your
help, I now have at least two methods in which to do it in my
MSWord program (WinXP).

The font size issue remains unresolved. I am especially
grateful to Paul for his detailed explanations and suggested
solution. Perhaps I am doing something wrong, but the
suggestions do not seem to be working. Please see two
additional screenshots:

http://www.websher.net/temp/kto3.jpg
http://www.websher.net/temp/kto4.jpg

By the way, when I try to convert the ER Bukinist 1251 font
to Times New Roman, I get nothing but gibberish, even
when I modify the style font under Styles and Formatting.

Thank you all very much.

Benjamin