Russian font issue -- follow-up 2

Brewer, Michael brewerm at U.LIBRARY.ARIZONA.EDU
Fri Jun 17 22:24:56 UTC 2005

For those that couldn't find this page, the correct url is
http://www.websher.net/temp/Kto.doc (with a capital "K").

mb

Michael Brewer
University of Arizona Library A210
1510 E. University
P.O. Box 210055
Tucson, AZ 85721
Voice: 520.307.2771
Fax: 520.621.9733
brewerm at u.library.arizona.edu

-----Original Message-----
From: Slavic & East European Languages and Literature list
[mailto:SEELANGS at LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU] On Behalf Of Benjamin Sher
Sent: Friday, June 17, 2005 3:18 PM
To: SEELANGS at LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU
Subject: [SEELANGS] Russian font issue -- follow-up 2

Dear friends:

I've uploaded a sample page from my wife's
translation to our web site at:

http://www.websher.net/temp/kto.doc

If anyone has had to deal with this, I would appreciate
it if you could take a look at the page and play with it
for a few minutes and see if there is a way to correct
the font size issue so that, when editing the text, it
aligns perfectly with the characters surrounding it.

Thank you all so much.

Benjamin