Inquiry for a friend

Gerald J. Sabo gsabo at JCU.EDU
Mon Jun 20 10:01:04 UTC 2005

I am forwarding this inquiry for a friend, who would like to
find a position teaching English in Slovakia/Eastern
Europe.  Please reply to her at the listed e-mail address.
Thanks for your help--Jerry Sabo.

   I am an American looking for a position teaching
   English--university, grammar/secondary, or
   corporate--in Slovakia/Eastern Europe.  I have
   completed a BA and MA in English Literature, and
   also a masters in Education (English Literature and
   Language Arts).  I am willing and able to teach
   English Literature, language/grammar, writing,
   and/or corporate English.  I am hoping to begin this
   September or later.  Please contact me at the email
   provided, and I will be happy to answer questions
   and forward my cover letter and resume.  Emily
   Jancosko, Emi682 at aol.com.