problems with the Russian phonetic layout

Elena.Kobzeva at RCC.EDU Elena.Kobzeva at RCC.EDU
Mon May 2 18:25:34 UTC 2005

Dear Colleagues,

A month ago, I received a new computer in my office with the Windows XP
Service Pack 2. At the same time, I installed the Russian phonetic
layout from Paul Gorodyanky's website. I have been using it for a few
years and never had any problems. However, a few days later my new
computer started to have problems. I was told that the file for the
Russian phonetic layout, that I installed, corrupted my new computer.
Does anybody ever experience the same problem? Please respond off-list.
Thank you,

Elena Kobzeva-Herzog

Associate Professor

Spanish/Russian