Important Platonov publication

Robert Chandler kcf19 at DIAL.PIPEX.COM
Wed May 4 15:25:29 UTC 2005

Dear all,

I am writing to draw your attention to the third volume of TVORCHESTVO
ANDREYA PLATONOVA, very recently published by the Pushkinsky dom in
Petersburg (Nauka, 2004).  It is an outstanding, and well-edited volume of
essays by nearly all the leading Platonov scholars from Russia, the rest of
Europe, the USA, Japan, etc.  There are also about 80 pages of previously
unpublished fragments from Platonov’s manuscripts.  I cannot recommend the
book too highly.

Его выходные данные: Творчество Андрея Платонова. Исследования и материалы.
СПб, Наука, 2004 г. , книга 3-я, (559 страниц).

If you would like to obtain this book, I suggest that you write to the
Director of the Pushkinsky dom and say that you (and perhaps also your
library) would like to obtain a copy.  By doing this, you will be doing a
great deal to help to support future Platonov publications and seminars.  It
would be best of all if you could write in the next few days.

The director of the Pushkinsky dom is Nikolay Nikolayevich Skatov:
<irliran at mail.ru>

Best Wishes,

Robert Chandler