Important Platonov publication

Robert Chandler kcf19 at DIAL.PIPEX.COM
Thu May 5 06:34:51 UTC 2005

Dear all,

Michael Brewer’s suggestion is, of course, entirely sensible.  But I would
just like to repeat one sentence from my previous message:
 By writing to the director of the Pushkinsky dom to ask about how to obtain
this book, you will be doing a
 great deal to help to support future Platonov publications and seminars.

Best Wishes,

Robert