Short-term Moscow apt needed for the fall...

Marc Robinson robinso at STOLAF.EDU
Wed May 11 11:37:32 UTC 2005

Dear colleagues,

I am looking for short-term housing, but in Moscow from mid September to
the end of October as I research post-Soviet theater and film.  Also, in
general I have had even shorter stays in Russia recently and only have
experience getting tourist visas and I would appreciate help with the
process for a 6 to 8 week visa for research purposes.  I should mention
that the grant I have is minimal, so inexpensive housing in Moscow (I
know that's an oxymoron!) is desirable.  Please reply to me off-line as
well at robinso at stolaf.edu.

Thanking you in advance,
Marc Robinson