E>R transcript translation/evaluation

Elizaveta Moussinova emoussin at INDIANA.EDU
Sat May 14 02:36:16 UTC 2005

Dear Joe,

It is likely a notarially certified translation, which should be made by a
translator certified to translate official documents. The translation of the
transcript should be submitted along with a notarially certified copy of a
diploma. Can the student ask the university what they mean by that?

Liz Moussinova
Dept of Slavic Lang.
Indiana University