Question re "Ubei presidenta"

Edward M Dumanis dumanis at BUFFALO.EDU
Fri May 27 03:34:35 UTC 2005

No way! There is no comparison. There is no talk of violence against our
government except maybe among some fringe groups. Any hatred here against
our current administration leads only to political activities against it
and its allies. Some people are happy, and some are unhappy. This is a
normal healthy political life here, at least, for now. I do not think that
anybody on this list familiar with our political reality can even remotely
see US President as a target of this poem, no matter what political
conviction is held.

Sincerely,

Edward Dumanis <dumanis at buffalo.edu>