Belarusian poet Valzhyna Mort in NYC

Uladzimir Katkouski uladzik at YAHOO.COM
Fri Oct 7 18:30:32 UTC 2005

I'm very curious how did it go. Did many people show
up in that KGB Bar? What did Valzhyna read?

P.S. Using this opportunity I also would like to
spread the word about a new blog about Belarus and
Belarusian language that appeared recently:

* http://www.br23.net/

I think, it should be quite interesting for SEELANGs
subscribers.

Regards,
Uladzimir

--- "Curt F. Woolhiser" <cwoolhis at FAS.HARVARD.EDU>