Leading Ukrainian documentary filmmaker to speak at Columbia

Erin Trouth erin.hofmann at WILSONCENTER.ORG
Tue Oct 18 21:31:01 UTC 2005

I'm out of the office on Wednesday, October 19.  If you have an urgent question, please email the Kennan Institute at kennan at wilsoncenter.org, or call 202-691-4100.  Otherwise, I'll get back to you when I return.

Thanks!