Na agrarnom fronte (Serafimovich)

A.Smith a.smith at CAVEROCK.NET.NZ
Sat Oct 22 11:12:06 UTC 2005

Dear Simon,

To the best of my knowledge, "Kolkhoznye polia" is an unpublished
novel.Please check my list of references for Serafomovich in: Smith.
Alexandra."Aleksandr Serafimovich", in: Rydel, Christine. "Russian Prose
Writers Between the World Wars", 2003, pp.352-360. There are several studies
by Volkov, Kurilenkov and Ershov that should be able to give you  a more
detailed account of this unfinished novel.
On Kritsman's criticism of Chaianov's ideas see:
http://www.snowball.ru/forums/?board=politics&action=view&id=-93640

With good wishes,
Alexandra Smith

University of Canterbury