Stalin's Kuntsevo dacha/Kremlin office

Marissa Payne mpayne at BU.EDU
Mon Oct 24 13:32:06 UTC 2005

Hello,

I need some help finding out the following information:

*The distance between Stalin's Kuntsevo dacha and his Kremlin office
in terms of the roads back in 1953;

*The layout of the dacha (i.e. where the dining room, bedroom, guards'
quarters was, etc.);

*The layout of his Kremlin office and, in particular, where the person
sat who had to sign in/out visitors);

*Where other politburo members' offices were located.

I'm not necessarily looking for straight answers, but if someone could
point me toward useful sources, that would be very much appreciated.

Best,

Marissa Payne '06
Boston University
MA Candidate; International Relations, Journalism