russian teacher

Владимир Шацев shatsev at mail.ru
Wed Oct 26 07:18:48 UTC 2005

Dear colleagues :
my name is Vladimir Shatsev, I am teacher of Russian language,Literature and Drama of 26 years of experience. Me and my family 2 months ago moved from St.Petersburg to Toronto. I recently joined Seelang because of advice of my former student who work in the University of South Caroline now. This advice was given  me because of my lack of professional and cultural contacts in North America. I read the everydays Seelang members'     letters  during last week and I find these letters extremely interesting and higly competent. Even if the author asks about Lenin-Stalin-collectivizatsia-siniy trolleybus-Tri sestri etc.
 I am specially interested in drama activity in teaching Russian for native speakers as well as for foreigners. I am competent in directing Russian classical drama as Gogol,Chekhov at my former school theater. In area of Literature as it is I think I am expert in some Chekhov's short stories as " Dom s mezononom", malen'kaya trilogia,"Ionich" . I  have some publications  and one of them is about hidden quotations from Schiller and Shakespeare in Turgenev's Otsi i deti .
I have my special and I hope original notes how to tell high school students about Gorki,Bunin , Nabokov , Mayakovski etc          I have a lot of merits , however no contacts for today. Please write :shatsev at mail.ru
in case you  professional area is close to mine.
Sincerely,Vladimir Shatsev .