Russian teaching job / HS

Benjamin Rifkin brifkin at TEMPLE.EDU
Fri Sep 2 02:28:43 UTC 2005

Dear SEELANGers:

I have been asked to post this information by Martin Doyle, who retired from
this particular school.  I don't know anything about the position, please
direct queries as per the instructions in the posting.

Ben Rifkin

There is a full time teaching position at Staten Island Tech HS in NY. It is
an excellent and strong program, over 550 students take Russian each year.
They need a teacher for September. Must be qualified to get  NYS Teacher's
License. Great school. Handpicked students. Salary about $36,000+

If you know of anyone who needs work and could qualify, contact
Catherine Piszko
Assistant Principal, Supervision
Humanities Department
Staten Island Technical High School