Russian tricolor

Hendriks, P. Pepijn.Hendriks at LET.LEIDENUNIV.NL
Fri Sep 9 14:13:09 UTC 2005

I don't have the answer you're looking for, but I think I can point you
to relevant information.

The vexillologists of 'Flags of the World' have the following to say
about the Russian flag: <http://www.crwflags.com/fotw/flags/ru.html>.

Also, on 22 August was the 'Day of the Russian flag'. Background
articles may be found in Russian newspapers. Try <http://www.smi.ru> and
look for the word 'flag' and/or 'trikolor' on or around 22 August. It
yields links to at least the following articles:
- <http://www.newizv.ru/news/2005-08-23/30308>
- <http://www.radiomayak.ru/interview/05/08/22/38570.html>
- <http://www.smi.ru/05/08/22/3811170.html>
- <http://www.strana.ru/stories/03/12/19/3455/257342.html>