Looking for interactive software for intensive beginning Russian (Modified by Vladimir Konovaliouk)

Vladimir Konovaliouk konovav at NCC.EDU
Tue Sep 20 18:44:04 UTC 2005

Ben-
Second edition of Golosa. Book 1. included an ICDROM (Windows only)
published by Prentice Hall in 1999 (isbn #0138950792). We still use it
as a supplement to a 3rd edition and  students like to practice grammar
and vocabulary sections.

good luck with you search and post your results for the rest.

regards,
Vladimir Konovaliouk, Instructor and Lab Coordinator
Department of Foreign Languages
Nassau CC
Garden City, NY 11530
voice: 516-572-7416